The Farm Hand

My wife, Jill, and I met in high school. She was the oldest of three children. Unfortunately, her mother died giving birth to her youngest brother. This was doubly unfortunate, because her father, never recovered from his wife's death. He began drinking heavily, and became abusive to his children.

This is important to my tale, because this in turn, caused my wife to not want to have children. While we dated, she made this clear to me. She felt as though if she ever changed her mind, there were plenty of adoptable older children that no one wanted.

I love my wife, and wanted whatever she wanted. To be honest, I am the oldest of six children, and was pretty tired of all the noise and arguing, etc that comes with a lot of kids. So I agreed to not have children, and of course being the loving husband that I am, I got snipped.

After working my way through college, I landed a good paying job. We got married soon after that, and got an apartment. We had been having sex since my freshman year at college, so it wasn't new to us. Though I always had to wear a condom, until I got the snip.

We saved our money to buy a house. We both wanted to live in the country, and land wasn't cheap. Five years into the marriage, the parents of a co-worker of mine, died within a couple of months of each other.

They had owned a small place with a few acres, just outside of town. It had fallen into some disrepair as the couple grew older. My co-worker and his sister did not want to fix it up, before selling it, so I got a very good price on it. 

It was perfect for us. Beautiful land, great for vegetable gardens. A creek and pond, complete with fish and perfect for swimming. The house wasn't in too bad a shape, the barn needed some work too. 

We decided to hire someone to help with the repairs, and be a permanent worker after the repairs were finished. It had been a working farm before, so we could make it one again.

I placed an ad in our local paper, describing just what qualifications I expected. I interviewed several applicants, none of which suited our needs. Then, in came Robert du Fray. Tall, muscular, well mannered. He had references from several people. I called and got rave remarks about his work. He was skilled at carpentry, painting, sheet rocking, etc. He had even grown up on a farm. He was perfect. 

He was a little older than we were, though I can't tell how much. He must have had a run of bad luck somewhere along the line, because he was without a job, and no family. He would work cheap, for a place to stay.

My wife was a little skeptical of having a stranger in our house, which he understood. We made him a room up in one of the smaller buildings on the property. It was probably a small equipment shed at some point. For now it was empty and had electricity. 

Robert moved into the little shed, and into our lives. He worked hard for us, and in little time, had the house repairs all done. At night he worked on the little shed. Soon he had running water, a bathroom with shower, and even a little sitting room, all done in his spare time. It had turned out to be a small, but cute little house for him.

He usually ate his meals with us, though he did have a small fridge and stove in his house. Evenings he would eat and watch a little TV before heading to his place. We had grown quite fond of him, and he of us. 

It was the forth of July, and we had decided to have a cookout by the pond, do a little swimming and drinking, just a relaxing holiday. Robert had been with us over a year by now, so we were very comfortable around him.

We brought the food and grill down a little early, and Robert said he would bring beer. I started setting up the lawn chairs and lighting the charcoals, while Jill went for a swim. He showed up carrying the biggest cooler I had ever seen. It was full of beer and ice, must have weighed a ton, yet he didn't seem the least bit bothered by the weight.

When he set the ice chest down, I noticed how well built he really was. I knew he was muscular before, but now, with no shirt on, he was ripped. His dark skin shiny in the summer sun. He wore lightweight white shorts, which really contrasted with his blackness. He could have easily been a model in Ebony magazine.

Robert offered me a beer, and fished in the cooler for it. We toasted to the holiday, and took a sip. Then he jumped in the pond to cool off. He returned to his beer, just as Jill emerged on the other side of the pond. He hadn't even noticed she was in the pond, until she yelled out to save some beer for her. 

She was wearing a pale blue bikini, which showed off all of her best assets. As she walked around the pond, Robert stared in awe. He had not seen her in so little clothing, so was not aware of her charms. As she neared us, we could see water running off her hair, down through her cleavage. Which of course drew our attention there. 

"Where's mine?" Jill asked Robert. He turned to the cooler to retrieve one for her. That's when I noticed two things. First, his white shorts were almost transparent, second, he was starting to tent them out. The black meat beneath the wet shorts was evident. It was growing down his leg, and pushing against the thin fabric.

"Here ya go." He just sort of thrust his hand behind him without turning around towards her. I could tell he was struggling to hide his excitement from her, and any more visual contact with her would make it impossible. As she took a big swig of her beer, he took the opportunity to go around her sideways, and sit in a lawn chair. I watched as he adjusted his cock down under his leg, trying to hide it.

I had arranged the chairs in a semi circle, so we could sit and chat while relaxing. Innocently, Jill went to the chair directly in front of Robert's, and bent to set her beer down. Her tiny, bubble butt was in his line of vision, and had a disastrous affect on him. His cock popped right up, and instantly became impossible to hide. 

Jill set her beer down and went back to the pond, smoothly diving in without hardly a ripple. Once she was out of sight, Robert looked at me, and saw that I was looking at his crotch. "I'm sorry Jim. It's been a while since I have been with a woman, and I have never been with a woman as beautiful as Miss Jill."

"No need to apologize, Robert, she has the same affect on me." It was true. Even after years of marriage, she still turned me on when I saw her nude. Now, though she wasn't nude, and I was sporting wood too. It must have been the fact that I knew Robert was seeing her nearly naked body. He glanced at my shorts, and noticed I was hard as well, even if it wasn't a big as his. 

"I mean no disrespect, but damn she is one fine lady." he said as he rubbed his cock through his shorts. It had lengthened to just barely being inside his pants leg. "Maybe I should go change clothes." 

I stood in front of him, studying the shorts. I could tell that I would actually see the head of his cock, if I knelt down. "Don't bother. If you do, she's gonna know something was wrong. Besides, maybe she wont notice." He looked at me as if to say 'are you fucking nuts, of course she will notice.'

I had to laugh. "Well, just try to tame it before she comes back."

He continued to try to hide it, but it was no use. When she returned, I watched her face. Her eyes were definitely drawn to his shorts, and from her position, she had a clear view up his pant leg.

We ate, and drank, and talked for a long time. At one point, they went back into the pond, and I fell asleep in my chair. When I awoke, they were back in their chairs laughing at something. That's when I noticed, that in my sleep, I had tilted my beer, and it had left a wet spot on my crotch. I looked like I had wet myself, and they thought it hysterical.

While drying my crotch, I saw that Robert was hard again. He hadn't been before going back into the pond with Jill. My mind, of course drifted to what may have occurred in the pond while I slept. 

We continued to enjoy the evening as the sun went down, and it cooled off a bit. By the time the beer was gone, we were all pretty happy, and it was dark.

We strolled back to the house together, not ready for the party to end. Jill went to change, and Robert and I had a drink. Jill was gone a long time, I figured she had a shower, and may have passed out. As I was making a second scotch for me and a bourbon for Robert, Jill entered wearing her sleep outfit. A very soft satiny top and pants that clung to her obviously bare skin.

Mine and Roberts shorts had dried, since it had been a while that we had swam, so we all sat on the sofa, and turned on the television. Jill asked for a drink, so I gave her mine and got up to get myself another.

"So, Robert," Jill started as she scooted closer to him on the sofa "you have been here over a year now, and we haven't seen any girl friends leaving your house yet."

"Uh... no ma'am, I don't have a lady friend right now. Haven't for a couple of years."

I sat in the recliner instead of the sofa, and took a sip of my drink. "Leave the man alone, Jill it's none of our business if he has a girlfriend over once in a while."

The drink had caught up to Jill by now, "I agree, that's the problem. He hasn't had any girlfriend over. I was just wondering why." Jill slurred in defense. I let it go, and just sat back with my drink. They were talking and laughing, and I was trying to watch TV, and keep my eyes open. The heat, and swimming, and of course the drink, took its toll on me and soon I was asleep.

Some time later, I thought I saw Robert trying to pick Jill up. Immediately my mind disregarded it, and I was back to sleep again. The next time I woke, I was alone. I got up and went to the hall bathroom to pee, thinking that Jill had gone to bed, and I didn't want to wake her. Just as I was shaking the last drops off, I heard what sounded like moaning. 

I didn't flush, I went straight to the master bedroom. Peeking around the doorjamb, I saw them on the bed. The light from the master bath was on, making the room not dark, but not bright either. 

Robert's ass was the first thing I saw. Moving up and down in the age old way. Her feet were the second thing I noticed, a heel below either of his butt cheeks. The moaning I had first heard, now muffled by his lips on hers. Still she was moaning with each stroke he gave her. I was hard instantly.

I could tell she was receiving his entire cock. I couldn't imagine how she was able to take it all. It had seemed so big when I saw it earlier. As I watched, her hands moved from his back, down to his butt. She was pulling him in all the way. Her pussy wanted the whole thing, and it wasn't going to be denied.

"Oh... Oh... Oh." she was grunting. "Don't stop, it feels so good."

"You like my cock miss Jill?'

"Oh yes! You're so big. Please don't stop. You fill me up so good."

"Have you ever had a cock this big miss Jill?"

"God no! It's huge. Oh I'm cumming again."

Again? She never came more than once with me. Sometimes not at all, without me going down on her. 

I figured there was no reason to stop them now, so I just went back to my recliner, and waited. Half an hour and lots of moaning later, I heard what had to be Robert grunt out his own orgasm. I wondered how much sperm those big balls I saw bouncing around, could produce. Then I remembered that Jill was not on the pill, and I had been snipped, so we didn't have any condoms. I doubted Robert brought any either. Surely, she made him pull out before he came in her.

A little later, I heard a toilet flush. I thought she would be out soon to check on me and let Robert out. I pretended to be asleep, and soon, I heard them at it again. Several orgasms for her later, I was asleep. 

"Jim, there's coffee in the kitchen." I opened my eyes, just in time to see Jill, in a light robe, disappear down the hall. I fought my hangover to the kitchen, and poured a cup. Remembering what happened the night before, I decided to confront Jill. I took my coffee and headed to the bedroom. 

Jill was sitting cross legged, with her back against the headboard. In this position, the robe was open at her knees, and I could see her swollen pussy clearly. What I didn't expect was, next to her, sat Robert. Also naked, very large penis laying limp over his thigh. I had to admit, even soft, it was magnificent. It was at least 6 inches around, and 7 inches long. Yet it was soft. Not the least bit hard. I could only stare in awe. Mine wasn't that big on my best day, not even close.

"I'm sorry Jim, I guess we got carried away last night. We were pretty drunk, and, like I said, I have never been with a lady as beautiful as miss Jill."

Jill reached over and wrapped her hand around his cock, fingers not quite touching. "When I saw this out by the pond, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Can you believe how big it is?" 

I was rock hard in a second. Jill noticed this, and pat the bed beside her. "Take your shorts off and join us." I was a little intimidated, but I was a lot more horny. I discarded my shorts, and was in bed in seconds flat. 

I had never thought of myself as being one of those men who get turned on by the idea of his wife fucking another man. Yet here I am in bed with my wife and her lover, and horny as a goat.

My first thought was to examine her pussy. I looked down at it, marveling in how it was stretched out. Her once tight lips were now loose. I cupped my hand over it, and rubbed it up and down. I could actually hear her cunt lips smacking. I dipped a finger in, and found it hot, very wet, and not snug as usual.

My mind went to what it must have been like for her tiny pussy to get that much cock. A pussy is supposed to be able to accommodate large cocks. Why shouldn't it get what it was built for. The idea that her pussy was finally getting what it deserved, thrilled me shitless. I wasn't turned on by another man fucking my wife. I was turned on by my wife's pussy getting all it craved.

I looked at Roberts cock again, it was growing in her hand. The stark color difference was also a thrill. Jill grabbed my dick with her other hand. I know she was comparing them, but I didn't mind. "I take it that this hard on means you aren't mad at me." I just leaned over and kissed her, while playing with her pussy.

She slid down the bed, dragging me down along side her. I continued to kiss her and play with her naughty pussy. I noticed she was tugging on Roberts cock. Not down beside her, but pulling him over on top of her. Next thing I know, she has her knees bent, and Roberts cock is bumping my hand. 

I grabbed his cock, felt its girth, and heft, slid my hand down to his balls, and guided it to her welcoming hole. I stopped kissing her long enough to watch it slide into her. I couldn't believe how big it was now. Probably 11 inches long, and even thicker than before. This was a cock that her pussy deserved. I watched as her pussy swallowed the whole thing, as if it was made for it. But then, I guess it was made for it.

He began stroking in her slowly, twisting his hips as he went. I watched her clit get dragged down, and make contact with his cock, on every stroke. She had a death grip on my dick, and when she came the first time I was afraid she would rip it off. I removed her hand, and she quickly placed it around his neck. 

"Is he fucking you good, baby? Is he giving your pussy what it needs?'

" MM... yes, he's making her feel so good."

"You like my black cock, miss Jill?"

"I love your big black cock." she wailed through another big orgasm.

"Is his cock better than mine, baby?"

"Yes, god help me, but yes. It's so good."

"That's ok, baby, I know you love me. Do you want him to fuck you all the time?"

"Oh god yes. Can he? Can he fuck me again? You don't mind?"

"Whenever you want baby."

Robert just kept stroking her, as if it was just a normal thing. He was relentless. Taking her pussy, claiming it, and making it want more.

Just when I could tell he was about to cum, I whispered to her "He's gonna fill you with his cum, and your not on the pill."

Jill screamed out another huge orgasm. If we weren't out in the country, the neighbors would have thought I gutted her. She grabbed his ass and held him tight to her as he shot a gallon of cum in her. He was buried so deep in her, she had to feel him in her stomach. She clung to him for dear life. They collapsed together, neither moving, but for their heavy breathing. 

Finally lifting himself up, Robert extricated himself from her gripping pussy. I watched as that black python emerged, followed by a torrent of their juices. I again, was awestruck by its size, not to mention the amount of sperm it produced. This had been at least his third cum in a few hours, and still it flowed from her gaping hole.

"You seemed to enjoy that." I mused, as I kissed her again.

"Baby, I wish I could express how good that big cock feels inside me. It's like it belongs there. Like something was missing before, now, it makes my pussy whole."

"You also seem to like the fact that he could have just gotten you pregnant."

"I know baby. It's the same thing. My pussy should have cum in it. It makes the process complete. My little pussy needed that big cock to cum in it. I don't know how else to explain it. Besides, it's not my fertile time, so don't worry. Are you mad at me?"

"Look at my dick, you tell me if I'm angry" I got up beside her, and she grabbed my dick and drew it to her mouth. I came in maybe 20 seconds. It was the hottest sex I have ever been involved in, even if it was just a b.j. for me.

Fortunately, it was a long weekend. The forth of July was Friday, now it was just Saturday. We spent almost the entire day in bed. Jill and I haven't done that since our honeymoon. And this time, we weren't alone. 

We left the bedroom and ate breakfast. None of us bothered to dress. I was concerned about Robert burning his big cock, by getting too close to the stove. We no more than put our dishes in the sink, and they were back in bed fucking again. Jill came more that day, than she had in the past year with me. Robert was trying to make up for lost time. He never tired, and always had a big load to deliver. 

We took a break at dinner time, just to go back to bed again after. By midnight, he must have fucked her 8 or 9 times, and in every position. Each time they insisted that I put his cock in her. Well, mostly she insisted, he just waited for my hand to guide him in. I didn't even mind it, I enjoyed having that weapon in my hand, for the little time that I did. Jill certainly enjoyed it being in her all the time she had it.

When we fell asleep, I had been given four blow jobs. I was wasted. I spooned in behind Jill. She had her head on his chest, and her hand wrapped around his mighty cock. Afraid it would escape, I suppose.

Of course, I awoke to them fucking again. She could not get enough. You might think it would be Robert who initiated things, you would be wrong. Jill was possessed by that big black cock, and wanted as much as she could get.

Monday morning, I had to pry Robert from my wife's clutches. I walked with him to his little house, as I gave him instructions for the day. He actually begged for the morning off, so he could rest. I said ok, but to get the work done in the afternoon.

When I arrived home that evening, I noticed the ice chest and lawn chairs still by the pond. That had been on the list to get done. When I didn't find Robert in the barn, I headed for his house. As I approached, I heard familiar moaning and screaming coming from inside. 

Why bother to knock, when I already knew what was going on inside, I just walked right in. Robert was just shooting another load in my wife. Her arms and legs locking him inside her hungry pussy.

I told Jill to get dressed and go to the house. She hadn't bothered to bring clothes with her. She had come to his house nude. When she had gone, I asked Robert when this had started. 

"Five minutes after you left. I was laying in bed, I didn't even hear her come in. I was already asleep. Next thing I know, I felt a mouth on my Johnson. I'm sorry I didn't get the work done, Jim. She just wouldn't let me go. You never told me she was one of those nymphos."

"She wasn't, until she got some of this." I said as I grasped his cock. As I stroked it a few times, I became mesmerized by it too. I had handled it all weekend, and yet never really examined it up close. It was limp, having just cum in my wife, yet still magnificent.

"Well, then she done got herself a case of Jungle Fever." Robert opined, as I continued to stroke and coddle his cock. After a minute, Robert said "I think you might have a touch of the fever yourself." When he said that, I realized I was still handling his stiffening cock.

"Oh, sorry Robert, I don't know what came over me. But it really is an awesome cock. I can't blame Jill for losing her mind over it, if I get dumbstruck by it as well, now can I." I reluctantly released his cock, and asked him to go into town and pick up a pizza for dinner tonight. 

Back at the house, I admonished Jill about not allowing Robert to do his work. She understood, and promised to behave. 

Robert arrived with the pizza, and we had a nice quiet evening. He left around 9, and Jill and I went to bed. She immediately started playing with my dick, and I was happy to get the attention.

When I rolled on top of her, and slid in, it was like fucking a bowl of warm jelly. Wet, and mushy, and not the least bit snug. I didn't care, all I could think about was how it got that way. It was still full of his cum, and stretched out by his big cock. I could tell that Jill wasn't feeling anything, and yet, I came very quickly. 

I was soon asleep, but was awaken by Jill climbing out of bed. I could tell she was trying not to wake me, so I feigned sleep. She left the bedroom, and then I heard the front door squeak open, and closed. I knew where she was headed. 

I lay there imagining what was happening at Robert's little house. I could just see that mighty cock I had held in my hand, pushing its way deep into her belly. The fat bell end of it going places I would never go. Her womb welcoming its intrusion. Her body craving the cum he was going to give it. She returned some time later. As she eased into bed, I turned toward her and snuggled up. I leaned in and kissed her, while working my hand to her pussy. Just as I had thought, it was soaking wet, and gaping open.

"MMM... did he fuck you good, baby?" 

"Yes. He always does."

I slid my hard dick into her well fucked, sloppy pussy. I knew it was his cum in her, and I wanted to feel it on my dick. "Can you even feel me in you?"

"Sorry babe, but no." She held me as I pumped into her. Because she loves me, and wanted to please me. I love her, and was glad she had been pleasured by his big black cock. I soon added my small deposit in her.

Tuesday, I returned from work, and checked to see if anything had been done throughout the day. Everything that needed doing was done. I was glad I wouldn't have to admonish her again, yet somehow sad that she hadn't gotten fucked while I was away.

After I showered, we ate dinner. Robert was there and quieter than usual. I figured he was concerned about her sneaking to his house last night. He didn't know if I was aware of it or not. I didn't let on that I knew, and wasn't angry about it.

When Jill and I went to bed, she started rubbing my dick. I responded in my usual, anxious to comply, way. As I mounted her, I noticed she had somewhat returned to her normal, tight, self. I was happy to have my pussy back, and still a little sad that it didn't get what it deserved. It was having to settle for my little dick.

I made love to Jill in my gentle fashion. "I'm sorry I'm not as big as Robert, babe." I said during a slow stroke. She looked up at me and then kissed me tenderly, letting me know that she didn't mind, and still loved me. I soon came in her, and I think she may have even had a small orgasm. Nothing compared to what Robert's big cock would give her, but still, something. 

Wednesday, was pretty much the same. Thursday, I was exhausted, and went to bed right after dinner. When Jill crawled into bed, she began kissing me, and stroking my dick until I was awake.

I have always tried to perform for her when she wanted it, no matter how tired I was, so I started to nurse on one nipple as I tweaked the other. I happened to glance at the clock radio beside the bed, and noticed it was almost 3 a m. I became suspicious. 

I kissed my way down her belly, working toward checking out her pussy. When I got to my destination, I immediately knew I was right. I could smell the cum in her pussy. It was intoxicating. I tentatively licked at her clit. Then again. She responded by lifting her pelvis a little, so I continued. I went at her pussy with a vengeance. In no time I was lapping at her gaping hole, and swallowing their juices.

She came harder than I can remember her ever coming with me. Then I was in her and dumping my load with his. I didn't say anything, I just rolled over and went back to sleep. 

Friday, I drove through the gates after work, only to see Robert walking away from the house. I entered, and went straight to the bedroom. I heard the shower in the master bath start, so I went there and found Jill nude, checking the water temperature. I spun her around and went down on my knees and started licking her pussy. I could taste him in her. 

I picked her up, and carried her to bed. I ate her to two orgasms before mounting her. "You really are crazy about that big cock, aren't you?" I said as I slid in. "You can't get enough, can you?" I pounded her a few times. "He fucks you better than I do, so you keep going to him." I pounded her some more. "You wish you could fuck him all the time, and not me." She screamed through another orgasm. The best one I have ever given her. Due in part to Robert.

Later, I carried two beers out to Roberts little house. He wasn't surprised to see me. "I'm sorry Jim. I know you must be mad about me fucking miss Jill all the time. She really has a bad case of Jungle Fever. I've just been trying to oblige her. If you say I should stop, I will stop. She is sure a fine piece though. But if you say I should stop.... I mean I don't want to lose my job and all."

I looked at him a moment, as if I was contemplating letting him go. "Would you like to spend the weekend with us again?"

He broke out in the biggest grin. "You need some help with that filly now huh. I reckon it's part of my job now. After all, I done spoilt her a bit, haven't I.?"

"That you have, Robert. I want Jill to be happy, and you seem to do that for sure. Let's see how the weekend goes. Who knows what might happen."

We went back to the house, and found Jill asleep. Robert climbed in bed beside her an started working on her tits. She tried not to wake up, until he got between her legs and worked that python into her hole. Then her eyes flew open, and she recognized him. She pulled her knees back, and wrapped her arms around him, and gave out a contented sigh.

"We thought you might like a little more of my big cock, miss Jill."

"Oh god yes. Give it to me, Robert."

That's just what he did. He fucked her mindless. He fucked her for 45 minutes non stop. She kept cumming. I watched as he made that pussy his, and his alone. When he neared his on release, she went nuts. "Please, cum in me. You have to give me your cum. That's it baby, don't stop, cum in me." and he did. I could tell when the first jet hit her womb. She had a look of total bliss. He kept cumming, he must have shot 10 ropes of sperm into her belly, before collapsing on top of her.

I can not explain why watching them mate, brings such desire to me. I should be appalled, I should be furious, I should even be disgusted. Instead, I'm hornier than 100 goats in a brass band. I want to be part of it, I want to be in the middle of their organs as they join. I want to know what they are feeling, especially my wife. Why does that big cock turn her to mush.

The only way I can be a part of their sex, is to couple them, and eat her pussy after. Before, this would have made me throw up. Now, I can't get down there fast enough. Her knees are at his waist, so their union is totally exposed to me. I dive in, tongue first, licking them where they join. As his cock softens, and begins to retract, I clean it as it comes out of her.

In all my days I have never wanted a cock in my mouth. Here I am licking one to beat the band. When it finally clears her gaping hole, I take it in my mouth to clean it, and show it the respect it deserves for bringing her such pleasure. When I'm sure it's clean, I start to hoover her snatch. I'm possessed by their sex.

Once his cock is clean, Robert gallantly rolls out of the way, so I can go to work on her pussy. He knows what I need. As I suck his load out of her I can see that big black cock, lying limp across his thigh. A sleeping black python, ready to uncoil and spit again, at a moments notice. 

After I give her a minor orgasm, I lay beside her. She reaches for my dick, and strokes it maybe 10 times and I unload on my belly. She wipes her hand off on my chest, and turns and snuggles with Robert.

We rest for an hour, and get up and make sandwiches for dinner. We sat at the table and chat about everything we used to chat about. No one mentions the elephant in the room. 

After we ate, we all just went to the bedroom. No one mentioned any plans, it just was understood. When we were in bed, Jill started to reach for Robert's cock, but he turned to me and said "Jim, do you want to get me ready for your wife?" He wasn't degrading, and there was no malice or humiliation in his voice. It was a matter of him giving us both attention, and letting me be more involved. 

Jill watched as I took his cock in my mouth. I could actually hear her cooing a bit. I wanted to please him, I wanted him to want me to do this for him again. I put my best effort into giving him good head. Having never done it before, I think I did pretty well. He was hard in a minute. Yet I continued to nurse it. Jill finally said "Save some of that for me." So I aimed his mighty cock at her greedy hole and let it slide between my fingers as it dove deep into her recesses. 

Throughout the entire weekend, I never got inside of Jill. She gave me three more hand jobs on Saturday, and only one on Sunday. I also managed to jack myself off twice while watching them, and twice while doing my cleanup duties.

Sometime on that Sunday, I thought it prudent to discuss the situation of Jill's demands on Robert. Or more precisely, on his cock. Robert and I agreed that the work had to come first. I wanted Jill to be happy, but the farm couldn't suffer because of it. Jill relented, and gave up any claims to Roberts cock during the week but she had come like this weekend fuck-a-thon we had started.

So it came to pass, during the week Jill was mine, and Weekends she was Robert's. Not that it made much difference, because during the week, she was still stretched out from Robert. Just when she started to get back to normal, he would plow it open again.

Her mood would change too. Monday and Tuesday, she was still in a good mood because of the fucking she got during the weekend. Wednesday, she would wind down a bit. By Thursday, she was downright sullen. Thank god for Friday.

Friday nights Robert would come to dinner as usual, but would not leave until Sunday night. He never tried to hold it over my head, that he was pleasing my wife in ways I never could. To him, we had a jungle fever problem, and he was providing the treatment for it.

Of course you can guess what happened. It was a Wednesday morning, I had just stepped out of the shower. My dick was still a little stiff from my jerk off in the shower, that was all I had been getting lately. When Jill burst in, and ran for the toilet, and threw up. I immediately knew what the reason for that was.

Jill was pregnant. I wasn't surprised. She had been getting big black cock on a regular basis, it was bound to happen. I had been snipped, so it was definitely Robert's. I guess I'm as much to blame as Jill. I hadn't mentioned the possibilities of pregnancy since that first weekend.

Jill seemed surprised, how was this possible, ... duh. I think she wanted it to happen. Hell, maybe even I wanted it to happen. I can't deny that the thought had crossed my mind. A great pussy should be fucked by a great cock. That cock should give that pussy what it wants, and needs. A lot of cum. That pussy deserves to be treated to the results of all that cum.

This all took place a few years ago. We now have two beautiful children. Both are boys, with big cocks I might add. Robert still works for us. He still has his house during the week, and my bed on weekends. Jill got snipped after our second son was born, but she still loves that big black cock.

Recently, I caught our oldest son in the barn with a neighbors daughter. That white girl will never be the same.

Comments